About Me

My photo
Peginterferon-Ribavirin, Failed it twice. Incivek, Failed it. Sovaldi Olysio, failed it. Harvoni, failed it... Transplant Patient Zepatier and Sovaldi...we'll find out!

Friday, April 10, 2015

Vlogging Molly

Warning: i swear, and this video, probably has that shit in it. but whatever. i had to rerecord this thing like four times, because Google's servers kept dropping it.

ಠ_ಠ


I probably mention sex, i have no idea, i haven't watched the video, edited or anything. i don't like doing that, i feel it takes away from the vlog, Because to me, it's a conversation between me, and you.

27 MORE DAYS!

The video is down, it might come up soon, whenever Google decides the video should post.
This happened often with my older vlogs.
If this keeps up, on Monday i will be posting a standard blog entry regarding what i talked about in the vlog.

I will also be vlogging several videos over the coming weeks, in conjunction with a new youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment