About Me

My photo
Peginterferon-Ribavirin, Failed it twice. Incivek, Failed it. Sovaldi Olysio, failed it. Harvoni, failed it... Transplant Patient Zepatier and Sovaldi...we'll find out!

Monday, April 27, 2015

Some info for those who don't know

There's a lot of information out there regarding HCV, and sometimes it's not always easy to digest all of the information when you'd like to know a little more about Hep C and its treatments.

If you or a loved one recently tested positive for HCV, and then the follow up confirmed Hepatitis C:

Below is a handy info-graphic i made.

Some of you may recall  the one I made one last year, however with spelling errors and tiny fonts it wasn't very pretty.


Update 4/28/15:I decided I didn't like the way the info-graph I first posted looked.

So I made a new one, it's a little better.



Here is a direct link to a larger version of this image.
Watch the zooming, it's considerably larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment