About Me

My photo
Peginterferon-Ribavirin, Failed it twice. Incivek, Failed it. Sovaldi Olysio, failed it. Harvoni, failed it... Transplant Patient Zepatier and Sovaldi...we'll find out!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Trouble will find me

With my offer rescinded I head out to shop this holiday season for a new job. It’s amazing how I seem to keep falling into these bizarre circumstances; where just a little bit of hope dangles in front of me, Only to slam the door in my face and leave a sliver of light to encourage my persistence. Luckily through covered CA I should be able to find a way to reduce my costs, and keep my hopes that this spring I can start treatment. So for now, Merry Christmas, and if you don’t celebrate Christmas, happy day off where most everything is closed! Unless you work today, then enjoy your federally mandated holiday pay! Unless you’re paid under the table… anywho merry Christmas to you!

Also The National's Trouble Will Find Me is a fantastic album if you have a chance to listen to some mildly depressing rainy day beach music.


In the meantime I encourage you to join/donate! Only a little over a month left to register for free for the liver life race.


No comments:

Post a Comment