About Me

My photo
Peginterferon-Ribavirin, Failed it twice. Incivek, Failed it. Sovaldi Olysio, failed it. Harvoni, failed it... Transplant Patient Zepatier and Sovaldi...we'll find out!

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Resilience

Not to be confused with invulnerability.

Last Friday I was offered a contract, after accepting it I spoke with my soon to be supervisor(s)… the next day the offer was rescinded. While that happened i did some searching, It took me a bit to figure out Cobra vs. the marketplace and how big of a financial impact this will have, but it’s not pretty.  On top of this I found out the treatment I’ve been hoping to take may not be for my Genotype…which means another year or so until I’d be able to start.

But hey...'tis but a scratch.
Thankfully I am still able to sub, and I love being back but obviously the circumstances are bittersweet.

As some of you know John Mayer is a favorite artist of mine. His discography has helped me gain perspective on many challenges, so I leave you with the song The Age of Worry.


ALSO!!!!
Registering before feb is free.

If you don't want to/can't sign up or join then please donate.



No comments:

Post a Comment