About Me

My photo
Peginterferon-Ribavirin, Failed it twice. Incivek, Failed it. Sovaldi Olysio, failed it. Harvoni, failed it... Transplant Patient Zepatier and Sovaldi...we'll find out!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Stabbin' time!

SO week five! Only only forty three weeks to go!
As promised I videotaped my injection this week, it’s really not graphic.
Because it’s a video! J in any case I’m in a decent mood, in spite of this new found pressure on my left eye. Is that a dog stepping on my eye? Nope, but it sure feels like it.
My mom was gracious enough to assist in video recording my injection.
At the end there, the video i'm referring to is last weeks, video from the bathroom.

Also, Thank you all so much for reading and watching! i got excited to see over two hundred views last week, and now it's coming up to three hundred!

Thank you all for your love and support! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment