About Me

My photo
Peginterferon-Ribavirin, Failed it twice. Incivek, Failed it. Sovaldi Olysio, failed it. Harvoni, failed it... Transplant Patient Zepatier and Sovaldi...we'll find out!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday, it’s come and gone, sans coat.



This is Good Idea, Bad Idea. Little things I've learned so far about my treatment.

Good idea: Tylenol before injection.
Bad Idea: Aleve before injection.

Why? No clue. I’m no biochemist, but here’s the big difference I’ve noticed Tylenol not only packs a faster punch it also helps the quell the fever, while Aleve just makes you glad it’s processed in your spleen so there’s less pain in the liver.

Good Idea: Metamucil
Bad Idea: liquid Pep-to

The run down, pun intended: So Volcanic shits are these hot pyroclastic flows of fecal matter that erupt with only the warnings similar to a volcano…slight swelling and brief earthquakes. The liquid pepto, while calming the sick puffer-fish stomach, helps foster the rush. Much like a coal mine too close agitating the mountain.
Metamucil, twice a day, erryday. Give me all of your fiber. It makes the burning stop, and slows the flow, sometimes it’s solid!

Good Idea: Nuts and all the water
Bad Idea: not eating nuts

I’m not crazy, nuts are great. I’ve been snackin on Cashews, a decent about of fat, and other stuff. Whatever it stops the puffer-fish sometimes so that’s cool with me. Also water, I drink easily 200oz per day, I feel crappy if I don’t.

Good Idea: Thinking things through, and explaining your feelings when in rage mode
Bad Idea: What normally happens.

The emotional side effects can be devastating when not handled properly, typically RX occurs when a subject approaches depression. The first time i did this was hard, the mood swings were massive and no one i talked to could seem to understand what was happening, i fell into a depression. Instead of RXing it i slowly worked that shit out, and came to my current understanding. This helped dramatically when the second time came around i managed to avoid a lot of stupid shit that i would have done otherwise. Emotional side effects have just started to hit me in this go around (Wed 7/18/12) rage mode has no point, it starts from something, anything and becomes this monster that if it finds anyone latches onto them and directs the feeling at them. 

MORE TO COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment